Relationship advice? No thank you.!🙅🙅

     
Love should be the most complicated feeling that humans possess. I don’t mean love for family and ice-cream in this case, I mean romantic love. Love is such a big word and sacred in its every form. In whichever way you get involved in romantic love; whether you sought after it or it finds you, be sure it will wreck you and push you to dangerous edges.

No one is too smart for love; not the psychologists nor the love doctors or a 50-year old happily married couple. No one is too prepared for what love brings forth because I believe that as unique as our fingerprints are so is every relationship we get involved in. the only constant factor in humans is the fact that they are actually human and everything else changes with the wind, you can never be too sure.

From the little I have seen and heard I know I have no right to judge anyone and the decisions they make in their relationships. I cannot point my retributory finger towards a 23-year old girl who clings on to an abusive relationship. I know what anyone is thinking right now, that she still has so much time to find a worthy man who respects her. What about a boy who’s fallen head over heels with a girl who had cheated on him maybe once or twice or a thousand times that he doesn’t know about? What do you tell him? To walk away? there are so many more other loyal girls out there?

A cheating boyfriend can be as much frustrating as a lazy boyfriend and a pathological gambler. But that doesn’t matter. But if my friend comes running to me with whatever issue I will not give solutions. I will tell them to do whatever makes them truly happy. Some will say once a cheater always a cheater and another you can always believe in someone until they believe in themselves. If my friend decides to walk away from a lying partner so be it, if they will hold on to a little strand of hope left that things will be alright so be it. The only unwise move is if you start cheating on the cheater and get caught up in this dirty games, now that I believe is not smart.

So if my friend comes running I will take them out for ice-cream and play games and let them do whatever pleases them. Because who knows, people actually change, and in both extreme ways I mean!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survival for the loudest chap

Cold Feet

The Zombie Apocalypse