WHO is the WIERDO?

Is being different so weird?

I hear people say onto themselves, look at her she’s so weird. Another jumps in “how do people even associate with her, her boyfriend must be weird too… I don’t know who can even stand her.” and then I wonder, what defines weird? All I know any ‘weird’ person is different. She’s the girl who’d rather stay home on a Friday night than go partying, or who doesn’t entertain boys with herself. Or it’s the boy who doesn’t tease girls or he who doesn’t speak so much yet he has the brightest ideas.
So the ‘normal’ people never quite understand what goes on in this other side... because normal people are happy most of the time, they know humor and find everything rather amusing, they know how to have fun partying, road trips and hang with the cool people... Normal people are simply basic... knowing too much gets you the weird title, being angry at things and not laughing. normal people are social, they have so many friends, they are confident, life is so easy for them.
I look at 5 random people and I see how different we are, first our faces do not match second our personalities don’t match either. Just because when you get dumped by your boyfriend the next day you are already out with another and when I get dumped I cry for months, I lose weight and fall into depression and I probably even decide to never love again; I get to be weird. So because you lay your life open for everyone to know your every detail and secrets and I stay secretive and impenetrable does that mean I’m weird? What is strange about a woman not liking kids, probably they have to because they are the only way to bring them into the world, and to raise them.. Why is a man who loves house chores weird, because other men grew up knowing women do everything around the house?

What is so normal about the normal people The fact that other people say they are, because they are in better control of their lives? Because their emotions are maybe intact, or everybody appreciates them? Because scholars write articles and say that its natural to laugh when something is funny, or cry when you’re sad, or walk away when you cannot take anything anymore?
Why would you neglect someone because you feel more sane? What makes you feel so special and normal? The wierdo you keep calling names I’m sure once felt normal until other people realized they didn’t fit in, and it got into their head.  I’m weird, really? Just because I do not handle things the way you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survival for the loudest chap

Cold Feet

The Zombie Apocalypse