I’m broken, and these are my pieces

I am a thinker, any situation that occurs sends me spinning in a cyclone of thoughts. I love to put myself at the heart of it. I love to figure me out, but I don’t entirely. So yes, I overthink most of the time.

I came into the world, and as a normal infant I knew nothing about what awaits. My folks say I was the best, you know chill and loved to sleep. So I was definitely fun to babysit. If only I could bring to mind when I started to draw the line between the vice and virtue; but I am convinced that is when I started to fall apart.

From then say the two parts (good and bad) have propagated into a myriad of pieces. I recently asked people to describe me and no one gave a similar response to the other. And I anticipate that, owing to the fact that I don’t behave the same way around everyone for obvious reasons.

If you met me 8 years ago you would realize that I wouldn’t hold a conversation for more than five minutes. I was very timid and reserved. Not long after back in high school it hit me that I couldn’t be timid in such an aggressive society. I needed to stand up for myself and maybe in some instances, be rogue. With such comes a condescending nature, deception, anger etc.

I've had my share of let downs and most of the time I come out a little different

Now I’m grown up and indulge in relationships. I have been more aware of my family; the secrets it has had to keep to stay together. Some discoveries have switched my position on some issues by 360 degrees.  From sibling rivalry, anger is bred and wariness and so on. Subtly I carry on these to relationships to friends and every time anything gets erratic a baby vice or virtue is born.

Actually it’s is more natural to be changed by these shattering jiffies. Every sore moment has altered me to some extent. The betrayal, disappointments, unfaithfulness, distrust and the list goes on to infinity. So I am amazing, unpleasant, spirited, funny, moody, awesomely enigmatic, jumpy, lively. I am a billion things depending on what piece of me you stepped on while you bumped into me. Everyone who knows me holds on to a different fragment and some happen to have a basket full of them.

For those reading this with hollow baskets; I’m not filling them up, not today. You may have to bow a little and pick one for yourself, and expect anything. The dice won’t stop rolling, and as long as life goes on I won’t stop breaking. But these are the shards of a beautiful girl…
I could have a piece for everyone, that's the beauty of brokenness

 This is Chapter 2 of the “Ghost behind the blog”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survival for the loudest chap

Cold Feet

The Zombie Apocalypse