WHY NOT LIVE THEN LOVE?

Today I am feeling different. I am having a tilted perspective about relationships and especially at this age. I’m feeling the pressure the society is putting on my shoulders to have someone to call boo or a guy best friend who I will take selfies with and everyone gets jealous. But instead of succumbing to the new age I’m raising my standards higher. I’m plotting my life and I hope it turns out that way. 

So how about I just live life. Have a few people around whom I can share my best and worst moments with. Stay busy with anything I can. My writing, wonder lust, pool, swimming, photography, chess or even better a job. When I’m feeling rich go for a shopping spree, cinemas or camping.

Through all these activities I will meet new people and make new friends. I will keep in touch with those willing. I suck at maintaining a large web of friendships so in the process some will give up on me. But I will not give up on those who go an extra mile.

Those who do not wake up every day to ask how I am doing. They will call me up when a new opportunity arises and they think I can give it a shot. They will trust me with their thoughts and ideas and will want to involve me in trying new things. They will not see me every day but will make effort to catch up once in a while and that will not happen in my or their bed, obviously.

At this point my heart grows fonder and I will hold them dear. For all the good reasons. I hope that I will have that close friend for the longest time possible. I hope that this person gives me the chance to feel something like a crush, which will be a first for me. I hope he gets into my head first before he starts blubbing the L word and confusing my feelings instead.
This should happen in not less than two years. I can be very patient and I hope they will be too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survival for the loudest chap

Cold Feet

The Zombie Apocalypse